Make your own breakfast sausage that’s super yummy with no fillers or preservatives. This is a double Fusion recipe has celery and sage to add savory notes while fennel brings nutty brightness that makes Italian sausage such a hit.
Makes 4 servings
1 lbs ground pork
1 Tbsp Everett's Celery Sage Fusion
1 Tbsp Everett's Oregano Fennel Fusion
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp cayenne for heat if you want it spicy
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Let rest 30 minutes or overnight to allow flavors to fully infuse.
- Form patties by hand. If you would like more uniform shapes, then roll the sasage out and cut in to disks. On parchment or wax paper, press into a sheet, 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick. Use a glass to cut perfect disks, repressing the excess into a new sheet.
- Head a large frying pan on medium with 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Cook for 4 minutes per side. Flip the sausage and repeat for another 4 minutes.
- Cook an additional 1 minutes more per side if more browning is desire.
- Place sausages on a paper towel to drain excess grease.