dietary profile: Contains Alcohol
Bloody Marys can be a Sunday Brunch favorite, especially when you add a kick of smoky chipotle to the mix.
Make 2 servings
1 1/3 cup vodka
2/3 cup Chipotle Lime Vodka Infusion (see Spirit Infusions recipe)
4 cups of tomato juice base
Tomato juice base (leftover base can be stored refrigerated for 2 weeks):
1 liter tomato juice
1 lime or lemon, juiced
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1/2 lime or lemon, cut into wedges for garnish
1 Tbs Everett's Fusions Chipotle Lime for garnish
4 strips of bacon
2 celery stalks
- Rub the juicy side of the lime wedge along the lip of each pint glass. Reserve the wedges for garnish
- Roll the outer edge of each glass in Chipotle Lime Fusion until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set glasses aside.
- Add the lime juice and Worcestershire sauce directly to the tomato juice bottle, put the lid back on and shake to mix.
- Add the vodka, infusion, 2 1/2 cups tomato juice base and 3 ice cubes to a large shaker and shake gently.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Place 2 bacon strips and 1 celery stalk into each glass to garnish.