dietary profile: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
With just some avocados and Everett’s Chipotle Lime Fusion, this might be the easiest and tastiest guacamole you’ve ever had! Add a little more salt and pepper and a bit more lemon or lime juice if you’d like, and you can make it your own unique version of a dish just about everyone on the planet loves!
Makes 4-6 servings
2 tsp Everett's Chipotle Lime Fusion
Corn chips or flatbread crackers on the side
1 lemon or lime
2 Tbsp finely diced tomato
2 Tbsp grated onion
Garnish with a slice of lime or a sprig of cilantro or parsley
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- While it’s still in the skin, gently slice the avocado in a grid pattern and scoop the pieces out into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork, leaving it a bit chunky for tasty texture.
- Add Chipotle Lime Fusion.
- Add a squeeze of lemon or lime and more salt and pepper if you’d like. You can also add finely diced tomatoes and grated onion.
- Serve with corn chips or flatbread crackers on the side.