dietary profile: Vegan, Vegetarian
Every holiday feast needs great stuffing! Make yours quick, easy and surprisingly delicious by adding our Oregano Fennel Fusion to your favorite stuffing ingredients.
Makes 8 Servings
8 cups bread cubes
2 cups broth, more or less depending on how moist you like your stuffing
2 Tbsp Everett's Oregano Fennel Fusion
1/2 cup celery, diced
1/2 cup carrots, diced
1/2 cup fennel, diced
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 cup cooked sausage (See our recipe for Breakfast Sausage)
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place bread cubes in a roasting pan and bake for 10 minutes to remove some of the moisture.
- While bread cubes bake, saute celery, carrots, fennel and onion in a medium pan on medium heat until softened.
- While the vegetables cook, mix Fusion and broth together in a small bowl.
- Add sauteed vegetables and broth mixture to bread cubes in the roasting pan and roast at 325 F for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and roast for another 10 minutes.