dietary profile: Gluten Free
Pair your favorite fish with Everett’s Lemon Rosemary Fusion for a perfect main dish or weekend BBQ. We recommend salmon, steel head, or white fish like tilapia, sea bass or halibut.
Makes 4 servings
2 lbs fish (Thicker steaks do well on the grill or in the pan. Thinner fillets work best in a pan or poached in a foil pouch.)
4 Tbsp olive oil
4 Tbsp Everett’s Lemon Rosemary Fusion
- In a large bowl, mix the Fusion and olive oil into a paste.
- In the bowl with the paste, toss the fish to coat thoroughly. Let the fish sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to will allow the fish to fully marinate.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan at medium temperature or heat the oven to 350 degrees if cooking in the oven.
- Add the fish to the pan. Flip after 7 minutes and cook for 14 minutes total, adding additional olive oil if needed. The temperature of the meat should be 145 F if you’re using a meat thermometer.
- Serve with grilled or sautéed veggies and rice, quinoa, or potatoes seasoned with any of Everett’s Fusions. See our Starters and Vegetarian recipes for delicious and unique combinations.