Meatballs are the hero in pasta dishes, go great on a sandwich, or make a perfect snack on their own. Add Everett’s Oregano Fennel Fusion, and bring a depth of flavor that makes them extraordinary!
Make 4 Servings or 16 Meatballs
1 slice of bread, shredded
1/3 cup oat or almond milk
1 lb ground pork, beef, or turkey
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp Everett's Oregano Fennel Fusion
Marinara sauce (See Everett's Fusions Marinara)
Parmesan cheese garnish
- Soak the bread in milk in a large bowl for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add the pork, olive oil and fusion to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 1″ balls about 1/2 oz each.
- Grill at 350 F or sauté at medium heat until browned on all sides about 10 minutes (2 to 2 1/2 minutes per side). If you prefer to bake them, bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes.
- Optionally serve with Marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.