dietary profile: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
This hearty, savory stew is easy to prepare and even easier to clean up after. It’s one of our favorite no fuss comfort foods, it’s so flavorful and satisfying!
Makes 4 servings
1 Tbsp olive oil, or other high heat oil
2 cups chopped onions
3 cups diced potatoes
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped carrots
2 cups peas (substitute edamame if you'd like)
1 head cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
4 cups vegetable broth
2 Tbsp Everett's Celery Sage Fusion
- In a large saucepan, heat a layer of oil and saute the onions until they’re golden and fragrant.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, celery, peas and cauliflower and give it a quick turn in the heated oil.
- Sprinkle in Everett’s Celery Sage Fusion.
- Add the vegetable broth, let it simmer for 20 minutes, and that’s it!
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve in deep bowls.
If you like your stews even heartier, add barley or rice with the broth.