Prime rib is one of the great mains at a feast. The bright acid of lemon and savory tones of rosemary balance the fats in the prime rib. Everett’s Lemon Rosemary Fusion was born for this task. This recipe is simple yet elegant, creating a roast that is perfect every time.
Makes 8 servings
5-7 Lbs bone in prime rib
4 Tbsp LR
4 Tbsp olive oil
- Mix oil and Fusion. Rub the roast coating all surface evenly. Allow to marinade over night or 24 hours.
- Remove roast from the fridge 2 hours before cooking. Let rest on counter and come up to room temperature.
- Preheat 450 F and sear the roast for 15 minutes. This locks in the juices and creates a nice crust.
- Turn down to 275 F. Roast uncovered for 3-4 hours or desired doneness. Use a meat thermometer, we prefer the kind that can stay in the oven. Medium rare is 130-135 F.
- Allow rest 15 minutes before serving.