dietary profile: Vegan, Vegetarian, Contains Nuts
Here’s a healthy, high protein snack – something salty and good on the go or for serving at a party. Try sprinkling over a salad for a crunchy addition. We like Paprika Garlic and a sprinkling of brown sugar over pecans for a taste of spicy Southwest.
Makes 6-8 servings
2 cups whole pecans, almonds or other nut of your choice, mix and match, maybe pumpkin seeds
3 Tbs of Everett’s Fusions Paprika Garlic or try others Fusions of your choosing
3 Tbs olive oil
2 Tbs Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl toss the olive oil, brown sugar and nuts together until blended evenly. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes, stir to flip over the nuts, and return to the oven for 4 more minutes. Watch them carefully as they will burn easily.
- Remove from the oven and place back in the mixing bowl. Toss again with Everetts Fusions until evenly coated.
- Place on a paper towel to cool, about 30 minutes.