Quick and easy. Perfect beef tacos every time!
Makes 4 servings
2 lbs of lean ground beef or bison
1-2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, diced
4 Tbsp Everett’s Chipotle Lime Fusion
8 tortillas (substitute crunchy taco shells if you prefer)
Choose your toppings from shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cilantro, salsa and guacamole (See our recipe for Best Guacamole Ever)
- Heat the olive oil in a pan at medium temperature and cook the onions until fragrant and translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the meat to the onions and stir occasionally
- Once the meat is cooked (about 10 minutes), remove from the pan to a paper towel to drain off the excess oil. Wipe the meat grease from the pan.
- Return the meat to the clean pan and sprinkle in the Chipotle Lime Fusion and 1/4 cup of water. Heat for another 2 minutes until uniformly coated and the water has evaporated.
- Warm the tortillas (We like to warm them in a cake pan with an oven safe lid at 160 for 10 minutes.)
- Scoop taco filling into tortillas, add toppings as you please, and enjoy!