All you need is Everett’s Celery Sage Fusion to take ground turkey from ordinary to extraordinary. The warm savoriness of sage and onion mixes with a kick of celery and pepper to make this a BBQ favorite.
Makes 4 servings
1 lbs ground turkey (chicken is nice too)
2 Tbsp Everett's Celery Sage Fusion
4 hamburger buns or go naked on a bed of lettuce
Mayonnaise or Aoli to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey and Fusion until well blended. We like to add 1 Tbsp of olive oil tor so o help keep the burgers moist, especially if using only ground white meat.
- Form into 1/4 lb to 1/3 pound patties.
- Heat up the BBQ 350F or cook on the stove top at med high heat with a grill pan or frying pan if you don’t have a grill pan.
- Cook for about 4-6 minutes a side, then flip.When using the BBQ or grill pan, rotate the burgers when flipping so the grill marks make nice cross patterns.
- Cook for about 20-24 minutes or until done. Use a meat thermometer to make sure the burgers cook to 165 F.
- Serve with toasted buns or just on a bed of lettuce. Add your favorite topping and condiments. We like mayo.