dietary profile: Vegan, Vegetarian
Meatballs are the hero in pasta dishes, go great on a sandwich, or make a perfect snack on their own. Add Everett’s Oregano Fennel Fusion, and bring a depth of flavor that makes them extraordinary!
Makes 4 Servings or 16 Meatballs
1 can black beans (15-ounce), drained and rinsed, or 2 cups cooked black beans
2 Tbsp Everett's Oregano Fennel Fusion
2 tsp nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp corn starch
2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
2 Tbsp finely chopped mushrooms
1 Tbsp olive oil
Marinara sauce (See Everett's Fusions Marinara)
Vegan Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast flakes to garnish
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Mash black beans in a bowl using a fork or other utensil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Shape into balls.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turning them occasionally to cook evenly.
- Optionally serve with Marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.